Lewes 1 Hampton & Richmond Borough 2 – The Dripping Pan – Saturday 4th September 2010 – Non League Day
Still need more convincing that Non League football is the place to be at on a Saturday afternoon? Well here are ten more reasons based on the game today.
1. Because you can always get a parking space close to the ground irrespective of your choice of vehicle
2. Because there is always a free view somewhere
3. Because it’s never your round
4. Because you can never get enough badges
5. Because there is always room for a flag or two
6. Because you will see some quality goals
7. Because you are never too old to get a game
8. Because there are always some celeb’s there somewhere
Drop the Dead Donkey’s Neil Pearson
BBC’s MOTD commentator Jonathan Pearce
9. Because there is always time for some late drama
10. Because its where all the top bloggers hang out!
(L-R Danny Last aka European Football Weekends, Stuart Fuller aka The Ball is Round and Budget Airline Football, Big Deaksy and Cynical Dave)